Spartanburg, South Carolina
About This Project
Christoph Paccard Bell Foundry restored the four existing 8’ diameter tower clocks at Converse College.
Built in 1899 and located on the main and original building of the college, the tower clocks are an important symbol and focal point of the college and were in need of remedial work to bring them into reliable operating condition.
Wilson Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.